Last updated: January 13, 2020
1.What is a cookie? A cookie is a small information file that is downloaded to the User’s terminal (whether it is a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when the User accesses a web page and that allows the owner of that page to store or retrieve certain information. Cookies are usually used to measure the use of websites such as number of visitors and duration of visit and its effectiveness, as well as to facilitate navigation or use and as such, are not associated with any personal information. However, they are also used to personalize a known visitor’s experience on a website by being associated with their profile information or user preferences. By providing information about Users’ browsing habits may affect their privacy, for this reason, we provide Users with the necessary information about the cookies used by the Website so that Users have the relevant information when deciding whether to consent to their use.
3.Types of Cookies. The following types of cookies are used on the Website: Depending on the entity that manages them:
– Own: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher itself, but by another entity that handles the data obtained from the cookies. According to the time period they remain active:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They expire once the user leaves the Website.
– Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to a few years. According to its purpose:
– Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the Website and use its different options or services.
– Analysis Cookies: They allow to quantify the number of users and the time of connection of the same ones and this way to realize the measurement and statistical analysis of the utilization that they do of the offered services in order to improve the offer that is offered to the Users.
4.How to disable cookies? At any time, the User can prevent the installation of cookies on their computer by means of the corresponding option in their browser (help function), but in this case we will not be able to ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our Website. Here you have the links to manage and block cookies depending on the browser you use:- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10.
– FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es.
– Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/.