Last updated: August 20, 2020
2-RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA: Arie Digital Solutions LLC, a company domiciled at 30 N Gould St Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801 (“PeraCRM”), is the owner of this Website through which the online customer relationship management software for companies can be contracted. Therefore, it is responsible for processing the personal information that the User provides in the context of providing the services.
3-LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA: The processing of data provided by Users through the forms on the Website and other communication channels available to them, are based on the consent given by each User for the management of their application, for the provision of contracted services and, where appropriate, for the performance of commercial and marketing activities. Similarly, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is derived from the pre-contractual measures and the contracting and execution of the services described in the Conditions of Use.
4-TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
– Identification data (e.g. name, surname, postal address, e-mail, telephone number).
– Data on transactions of goods and services (e.g. payments for services performed).
– Data of commercial information (e.g. interests in products or services).
2.Collection of personal data
1.If you visit our website: You can visit the Website without revealing your identity. However, your browser only sends information – which is collected automatically – to our Web Site’s servers. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. This information is automatically collected and stored until it is deleted, also automatically:
– IP address of the requesting computer.
– Date and time of access.
– Name and URL of the data entered.
– Website, where the access comes from (referral URL).
2.If you hire our customer management tool or other online services: We offer online CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) services on our website. To use these services, you must first register. When you register, you must enter an email address and a password; this way, you can create an account with us and log in. To use our services fully, you may be required to enter additional personal information. We use your name and contact information for the following purposes:
– To find out who our contracting party is.
– For the justification, structure, processing and change of the contractual relationship with you on the use of our services.
– To check the plausibility of the information entered.
3.If you subscribe to our blog or newsletter: If you have expressly accepted to receive our posts on our blog or newsletter, we may use your email address to send you new posts, as well as information about our services. To receive newsletters, blog posts, we must first obtain your express and specific consent for this purpose. You can revoke your consent at any time, either within your account or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication we send. Alternatively, you can email us at info@PeraCRM.com
4.Third parties with whom you share the service: With our services, you can enter third party data, allow third party access to your account, connect your account with third parties. Of course, we also respect the privacy of third party data. According to our Terms and Conditions, you are obliged to treat such data with due care. In addition, you are responsible for any third party data that you enter into the PeraCRM customer management tool. You or the third party to whom you have granted access to your data are responsible for the data therefore we recommend that you act with due diligence and take the necessary steps to properly manage access to your customer account in the customer management tool PeraCRMThe User must notify PeraCRM any changes that occur in the data you have provided, responding in any case the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at all times
3.Purposes of treatment: PeraCRM may treat the personal data of Users/Customers for the following purposes:- User registration: The data provided by the Users will be used for the provision of services provided through the Website.
– Contracting of Services: To manage the contracting of the products and services offered through the Website, as well as to manage the contractual relationship between PeraCRM and the Clients. During the contracting process, financial data (bank cards) or insurance data may be collected in order to communicate them to the entities that manage the collection. This purpose responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of the legal relationship between the Client and PeraCRM which implies the connection of this treatment with third party files for the fulfilment of the specified purposes.
– Access to the private area: To manage the registration and subsequent data that Users may generate through this area in order to carry out the general administration of their account, maintenance, control and management of the Client’s requests, as well as the management of their relationship with PeraCRM.
– Advertising of own Products and Services: PeraCRM may send its Users and/or Clients commercial communications regarding advertising related to the services offered.
– Profiling with external sources: PeraCRM may prepare profiles based on information provided by third parties through marketing studies, statistical and segmentation techniques and procedures that allow the personalization of the service offer according to the characteristics and needs of its Users. Such acceptance shall not imply the making of automated decisions.
4.Data Conservation: Users and/or Clients are informed that their personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the treatment for which they have been provided, provided that the User and/or Client has not revoked his or her consent and, in any case, following the principle of minimizing data as set out in the applicable regulations. In particular, the personal data provided by Users and/or Customers will be kept for the period of time determined on the basis of the following criteria (i) legal obligation of conservation; (ii) duration of the contractual relationship and attention to any liabilities arising from such relationship; (iii) request for deletion by the person concerned in the cases where appropriate.
5.Rights of Users and/or Customers: The User and/or Customer may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, as well as the limitation and portability of their data in compliance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. Bearing in mind that the exercise of these rights is very personal, it will be necessary for the affected party to prove his or her identity. The exercise of these rights must be made in writing signed by the owner of the data, indicating their address, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document or other supporting document, and addressing PeraCRM, at the e-mail address info@PeraCRM.com. The User and/or Client may at any time waive the right to receive any type of commercial communication by sending an e-mail to info@PeraCRM.com expressing this intention to waive, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing of their personal data for other purposes. Likewise, this possibility will be offered to the User in each commercial communication received via e-mail. PeraCRM informs its Users of the possibility they have of making a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that they understand that they have not obtained satisfaction or the correct assistance in the exercise of the rights mentioned in this section.
6.Data shared with third parties: Personal data collected through the Website will not be transferred to any third party. That is to say, PeraCRM will not reveal personal information contained in its files to third parties without the express consent of the User and/or Client, except in specific cases where such transfer is established by data protection regulations. The personal data of Users may be accessed by authorized PeraCRM personnel for the purpose of managing the provision of services.
7.Security of data: To protect your data, all the information you provide is encrypted in accordance with the security protocol TLS (Transport Layer Security). The TLS is a secure and proven protocol used, for example, for online banking. You can identify the TLS connection, for example, by looking at the “s” after the “http” in the URL displayed in your browser (https://..) or from the lock icon displayed in the browser tab. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against random or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction and/or unauthorized access. To prevent data loss, we set up duplicate databases, which means your data is always stored in separate locations. In addition, we periodically update and store data in an off-site backup and, in line with high-risk analyses, continuously perform security tests on our infrastructure. Your password is stored through a secure encrypted process. We will never ask you for your password, either by email or phone. If you forget your password, we can reset it for you. We continuously improve our security measures in accordance with technological developments.
5-DATA PROCESSING: This agreement constitutes the legal basis of the contractual relationship between you, the Client, as the person responsible for the processing of personal data and PeraCRM, the service provider, as the person responsible for the processing of such data.
1.Responsibilities of PeraCRM as Data Processor: PeraCRM must process all personal data following the instructions of the Data Controller. In entering into this Agreement, it will process the Client’s personal data (i) in accordance with all national laws ; (ii) in compliance with its obligations under the terms of the service application ; (iii) as instructed by the Client, as described in the agreement. As a party providing the client management tool, PeraCRM is required to provide the Client with appropriate solutions to accompany the continuous development of its business through the use of the service. PeraCRM will track how the customer uses the customer management tool to make the best suggestions, provide relevant services at all times and commit to sending the most accurate communications in order to achieve ease of use and customer satisfaction;
(ii) Ensure that persons authorized to process personal data are committed to respecting the confidentiality of such data;
(iii) Take the necessary measures to guarantee the security of the data to which it has access;
(iv) Not to resort to another person without the express prior written authorization of the Customer;
(v) To assist the Customer, taking into account the nature of the processing, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, whenever possible, so that the Customer can comply with the obligation to respond to requests aimed at the exercise of the rights of the data subjects;
(vi) Not to communicate such data to any third party, without the authorization of the Client, not even for the conservation of these;
(vii) To adopt, implement and comply with, under the terms provided for in current regulations and their implementing rules, the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the level of security that corresponds, given the nature of the personal data being accessed or processed;
(xiii) Once the provision of the services that are the object of this contract has been completed, PeraCRM undertakes to destroy all the personal data received by the Client, as well as any supports or documents that include personal data.
2.Responsibilities of the Customer as Data Controller: The Customer declares and guarantees, by accepting this Agreement, that by using the customer management tool he will be able to freely process his data according to all legal requirements of data protection. The Customer gives his explicit consent to the processing of his personal data at all times when using the service. The Client may revoke this consent at any time, doing so will result in the termination of the contractual relationship between the Client and PeraCRM. The Client has a legal basis for processing personal data with PeraCRM (including sub-processors) with the use of PeraCRM services. The Client is responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness, content and reliability of personal data processed through the PeraCRM client management tool. The data controller must have a precise list of the categories of personal data it processes, particularly if such processing differs from the categories listed by the data processor in section 5.6
3.Agreement for data transfer and use of subcontractors: To provide service to the Client, PeraCRM must subcontract to third parties who provide services to the Client. These subcontractors may be outside vendors both inside and outside the United States. PeraCRM ensures that all subcontractors comply with the obligations and requirements of these privacy policies; specifically, that their level of data protection meets the standard required by the relevant data protection laws.
Duration of the agreement: The agreement remains valid as long as PeraCRM processes personal data with the use of the data processor of the service application and unless it is replaced by another signed agreement that communicates its primacy over this agreement.
4.Termination of Services: Upon completion of the services, PeraCRM will delete all personal data to which it has had access except for those which it is required to retain in accordance with applicable legal requirements and in such case will be stored in accordance with the technical and organizational guarantees within PeraCRM. If the Client requests assistance with data recovery, the associated costs will be determined by mutual agreement between the parties and will be based on the complexity of the requested process and the time to complete it in the chosen format.
1.Accounts in a state of default: In the event that the Client incurs in default of payment for the services, and therefore cannot access them. PeraCRM will follow the following process of processing the data that the client has stored in his PeraCRM account:- At the moment that the account enters in a state of “unpaid”, the users of the account can only access the page to put or edit their method of payment in PeraCRM, without access to the rest of their PeraCRM account.
– On the 15th day of the “unpaid” status, the account goes into “suspended” status, where the users of the account cannot access anything in their account. In the case that the user wants to access the account, you must contact PeraCRM through the contact form on the home page of PeraCRM (https://www.smartprospect.co/#contactanos) or through email info@PeraCRM.com so that the team of PeraCRM can rehabilitate the account so that the user can access to put or edit your method of payment.
– On the 27th day of the account being in a state of “unpaid”, the account goes to the state of “closed”. In any case, PeraCRM will contact through the email provided by the Client, informing of the process and its consequences.
2.Accounts in cancelled status: In the event that Client cancels his account, PeraCRM will follow the following process of processing the data that Client has stored in his PeraCRM account:
– At the time Client cancels his/her account, he/she will continue to have access to his/her PeraCRM account for the time remaining unused but paid.
– The moment the account enters a “canceled” status, meaning that it has consumed the entire period already paid for, the users of the account cannot access anything in their account. In the event that the user wants to access the account, he must contact PeraCRM through the contact form on the home page of PeraCRM (https://www.smartprospect.co/#contactanos) or through the email info@PeraCRM.com so that the PeraCRM team can restore the account so that the user can access to put or edit his method of payment. In any case, PeraCRM will contact through the email provided by the Client, informing of the process and its consequences.
5.Categories of personal information and categories of usual processing
- Categories of personal information (the list is not exhaustive)
- Company name
- Company website
- Phone number(s).
- E-mail address(es).
- Bank card or PayPal/Payment account number
- Any account number and/or bank details.
- Common processing categories (the list is not exhaustive):
- Employees of the data controller.
- Data controller contacts (phone / email / addresses / etc.).
- The customers of the data controller.
- The banking information of the data controller.
- Your customers’ employees.
- Your customers’ contacts (phone / email / addresses / etc.).
- Your customers’ customers.
- Banking information of your customers’ customers.
6.SENDING OF COMMUNICATIONS: PeraCRM informs its Users that when they contract the services, at the moment they register, they will be sent a transactional email communicating the confirmation of the contract and giving the necessary instructions to be able to use the tool. Likewise, we may contact the User in order to inform him/her of any modification or incorporation of a new functionality in the customer management tool. In order to offer the best possible service and to be able to meet the commitments arising from the business relationship with the Client, PeraCRM will periodically send information about their products, services or news, as well as information relating to the PeraCRM Blog, as they seek to promote training advantages and benefits for the Client. The User may at any time waive the right to receive any type of commercial communication by sending an e-mail to info@PeraCRM.com stating the intention to waive. Likewise, this possibility will be offered to the User in each commercial communication received via e-mail
8.MINORS: The services offered through the Website are only available to adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information on the Website to be included in the databases of PeraCRM. However, with the prior consent of their parents or guardians may proceed to the inclusion of their personal data on the forms of the Website.